As I mentioned in a previous post, this month’s update is fairly light since I’m tangled up in a bunch of other life activity at the moment. However, I did manage to put together a couple of things to push out:
- Fixed a bug with Elevator Lock handles flipping out in some specific circumstances.
- New component, the potentiometer: a dial that can be adjusted to modify incoming data values from 0% to 100% of their original value.
- New puzzle: ‘Dialing It In’
- Increased hand touch radius in some areas to aid in grabbing while pointing.
- Tweaked baseline audio levels.
- Added sound effects and music volume control options.
Next month should be the last small update before things (hopefully) calm down enough for me to fall back into a regular, albeit reduced, cadence.